Our Loans and Credit course is available on this website.
This course will help you develop strategies for dealing with loans and credit. It will help you to:
- explore loans and credit options to suit your needs;
- describe how interest rates work;
- identify common reasons for debt;
- obtain a copy of your own credit rating; and
- examine options to get out of debt.
Understanding how loans and credit work will help you know when it is appropriate to take out a loan or buy on credit and how to make sure you don't pay any more than necessary.
Exercises in this course require that you have a licensed version of Microsoft 2000 or later installed on your computer.
Enter the Flash* version of Loans and Credit
Enter the HTML version of Loans and Credit
*You need Macromedia Flash Player 6.0 or later to view the above Online Education Program. You can download the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player free of charge.